Ground penetrating radar for utility location and mapping
OneVision – Acquisition software for use in the field
Providing real-time target viewing, onsite object mapping and GPS navigation, OneVision is a software application for advanced GPR data collection This powerful tool can be used with an array of antennas when performing utility mapping, archeological and environmental surveys, and extensive mapping of medium to large size projects.
OneVision is available for:
OneVision is a powerful application for advanced surveys with integrated navigation, featuring:
- Real-time tomography on a cartographic background (e.g. Google Maps, GeoTIFF and KML)
- Multi-view screen with GPR radar maps (B-scan and T-scan), radar tomography (C scan) and cartography
- Survey planning tools
- Special function for the RIS MF Hi-Mod array that allows tomographic merging of transversal and longitudinal swathes
- Continuous monitoring of GPR and GPS statuses
- Survey management with interactive and on-site target mapping as well as review and editing.
OneVision provides increased productivity and reduced costs. Other benefits include:
- Immediate decision-making with real-time on-site detection
- Target recognition removing the need for specialist skills
- Immediate understanding of complex environments (e.g., urban areas) with the tomographic map in real time
- Complete coverage is always provided in a single visit with integrated acquisition and navigation functions
GRED HD 3D CAD – specialised integration software
Specifically designed to offer an integrated framework for CAD and GIS, GRED HD 3D CAD combines the characteristics of industrial productivity with high levels of reliability.
The software offers the fast creation and display of 2D and 3D tomograms in just a few minutes after basic filtering. Raw data, structures and objects of any generic shape are able to be directly exported to CAD or GIS maps.
The software is fully compatible with any GPS or positioning data in order to obtain automatically geo-referenced data plots.
Key features include:
- Real-time display of trajectories using GPS or Total Station.
- 2D and 3D tomography for an immediate visualisation and detection of anomalies.
- Automated transfer to CAD/GIS: the identified target can be automatically transferred to CAD or GIS maps for professional SUE / utility mapping.
- Geolocated data information and visualisation