PRODUCTS > CONCRETE > AUTOMATIC COMPRESSION TEST MACHINE
AUTOMATIC COMPRESSION TEST MACHINE
The Automatic Compression Test Machine is a very common testing method that is used to establish the compressive force or crush resistance of a material and the ability of the material to recover after a specified compressive force is applied and even held over a defined period of time by measuring fundamental variables, such as, strain, stress, and deformation.
There are several models and capacities available for the automatic compression test machine designed to meet the need for reliable and consistent testing of concrete samples.
Autocon Digital Console
The automatic console is providing control for the main Compression Frame and the optional Flexural frame. LCD display has an Auto cut off system which provide longer life spend for the display. All parameters such as pace rate, sample size, time, date, etc. are entered by using the touch sensitive keypad and function key. The calibration and engineering data are protected by pass code and test result can be viewed and stored up to 300 numbers test which can be connected to optional printer or P.C by using RS 232 cable. LCD can be enlarged 4 times larger for better clear view.
Unit Test Autocon is displayed in kN, kgf or lbs and associated in mm or inches unit. The measuring system and hydraulic pump are control by microprocessor and keypad data entry. The auto rapid approach system is provided in the test and load control is based on Servo motor which is more accurate and reliable control of loading rate to the specimen.
The automatic console microprocessor system is provided in the full automatic control system for all the Unit Test Machine on 1000kN, 1200kN, 1500kN, 2000kN, 2500kN, 3000kN, and 4000kN and 5000kN capacity.
Fully Automatic Autocon Digital Specifications
- 5 stage fine time test
- 3 channel digital readout
- 1.Compression mode
a) Low range 0-400 x 0.1kN
High range 400-2000, 2500, 3000 x 1kN
High range 400-4000, 5000 x 1kN
2. Flexural mode
a) Flexural range 0-100 x 0.01kN or 0-250kN x 0.01kN
- Displays calculated density (kg/m)
- Large graphics LCD Display Screen, size: 100mm x 150mm in kN units
Calibrated through keypads (password protected)
Pace rate setting facility from 0.1 to 15.0kN per sec.
- Digital pace rate indicator for manual control
- Real time clock and calendar
- Specimen test number with automatic increment
- Automated close control of the selected pace rate
- -x-y Graphic display Force against Time (s) -x-y Graphic display Force against deformation (optional) for elastic modulus test
- Part for hook â€“ up to computer and printer
- in kN made reading, 0.1kN increment up to 400kN then 1kN increment up to 2000kN, 2500kN, 3000kN, or 4000kN, 5000kN
- Screen display failure load (kN) and stress (Mpa) in engineering units, test number, pace rate (kN/s), Specimen size (mm), date and time
- Automatic closure daylight, zeroing and taring during pretest platen movement.
- Rapid throughout of concrete test
- Complete test can be carried out from the push of a button.
- Manual over-ride for the operator control
Test result can be viewed, stored up to 300 test before requiring downloading to computer
- Print out result
- Selection of sample type and size
- Metric (kN) or imperial (lbs) and (kgf) selection
- Auto release when sample failure
- Power: 240V, 50Hz, 1pH
Copyright © 2020, Falcon Geomatics LLC – All Rights reserved