Opera Duo & uNext
Robustness Meets Data Quality in the Most Intuitive Ground Penetrating Radar for Utility Location and Mapping
100% manufactured by utility market leader IDS GeoRadar, the Opera Duo is a compact, easy to transport and deploy ground penetrating radar leveraging robustness, data quality and intuitiveness for unparalleled utility location and mapping. Opera Duo is available in two versions:
- Two-wheels: a compact and lightweight solution;
- Four-wheels: an adaptable solution for use on rough terrain
- Superior Maneuverability – A large, comfortable handle to make pushing and pulling easier, large wheels for better control and a balanced weight distribution to offer minimum resistance.
- Robustness – Engineered and built to withstand the harshest field conditions, the Opera Duo is suitable for heavy use in every type of terrain.
- Data Quality – Large bandwidth offering the highest resolution; the largest dynamic range for the best penetration depth; and dual-head sensor integrating ultra-wide band antennas (250MHz and 700MHz).
- Intuitiveness – Just click the start button to receive the best performance in every soil condition. No need to perform calibration or adjust any other manual settings.
- Results Delivered On Site – The system tracks the position of the radar and marks targets automatically. All of the acquired data can be exported to CAD and GIS, and reports can be produced directly on site.
- New camera module! – Opera Duo could be supplied with a camera whose aim is to reduce acquisition times, combine surface data with underground detection and allow a post-scanning analysis like you were on site!
The uNext platform offers an all-in-one, non-intrusive utility detection software solution which exploits the most advanced technologies and methodologies in the market.
100% developed by utility market leader IDS GeoRadar, the uNext platform is based on the Opera Duo and DS2000 Ground Penetrating Radars (GPR) leveraging, data quality and intuitiveness for unparalleled utility location and mapping.
The uNext platform is designed to operate directly on site maximizing user experience. Moreover, the solution is fully compatible with Leica Geosystems’ DX Manager software allowing for data storage and sharing in the cloud.
uNext Basic leverages:
- Any GNSS and/or TPS – seamless interface to IDS GeoRadar, Leica Geosystems and any other positioning sensors to provide the best geographical positioning of multiple utility targets – in a very short time.
- Cable locators – to quickly and easily integrate information on cable and pipe positioning. Users can benefit from an integrated view of GPR and EML data.
- Survey Report – to export survey reports including extracted maps and targets directly in the field.
- CAD/GIS – to transfer the identified targets to CAD or GIS maps for professional SUE / utility mapping.
- Cartography– to import the cartography of the surveyed area from different sources, and visualise geo-referenced underground asset position in real time.
Stream C brochure
Stream C datasheet
One Vision-New project set-up screenshot
One Vision-Multi-view screenshot of detected pipes and Stream EM location
One Vision-Multi-view screenshot of archaeological remains and Stream X location
Gred HD 3D showing tomography and longitudinal Radargram
Gred HD 3D depth slice of 3 swaths with visible pipes
Gred HD 3D Pipe and object exportation to CAD platform