The New Benchmark in Fringe Projection
“See What You Measure“ – Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence enters into a new dimension of fringe projection. Using the SWYM technology, it is now possible for the first time to visualize the results of a measurement directly on the object.
Previously, the performance capability of the fringe projection was highly dependent on the surface properties of the scanning object. The colour and reflection properties of the object surface had a significant effect on the quality of the measurement results. This is where the digital adaptive full colour projection technique of the StereoScan neo provides the necessary rectification by using colour and intensity control to optimally adjust to the given surface properties.
The adaptive full colour projection technique enables projection not only of the colour patterns which are necessary for the scanning process onto the object, but also of the generated measurement results. This, for instance, allows for the deviations from the CAD to be visualised in colour immediately following the measurement on the surface of the scanned object.
This procedure provides the user with totally new possibilities during the workflow. In the tooling and moulding industry or in the context of model making, deviations of the component surface can be measured and visualised quickly and precisely by using the SWYM technology. Based on the projected deviation images, corrections on the object can be made promptly and on site. In a similar way, deviations in the context of inspection tasks can be made visible immediately and the necessary rectification measures can be taken right away.
Equipped as 8 or 16 megapixel digital camera versions, the StereoScan neo provides the best arrangement required for the maximum degree of detail for the object acquisition process. In addition, measurement fields of 75 mm up to 1,100 mm can be captured by changing the camera lenses and the base length.
This makes the StereoScan neo the most powerful and versatile white light scanner currently available on the market.
- 3D scanning at the highest precision
- Adaptive full colour projection with colour and intensity control
- Colour back projection of measurement results (e.g. CAD comparison)
- Short scanning times through fast digital projection
- Quick and easy exchange of measurement fields
- Maximum degree of feature accuracy thanks to highest resolution camera sensors
- Can be combined with a handheld probe
- Highest stability for scanning
- Host computer: Workstation Professional
- Computer interface: USB 3.0
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 Bit Edition)
- System software: OptoCat for Windows
- Camera resolution: 2 x 8 megapixels or 2 x 16 megapixels
- Minimum point distance: 18 μm or 12 μm
- Smallest field of view: 75 mm
- Largest field of view: 1,100 mm
- Acquisition time: Minimum 1 second
- Sensor weight: 12 kg
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 600 mm x 430 mm x 260 mm
- Temperature range: Operating conditions 5 °C to 45 °C, non-condensing
- Power supply: AC 110/230 Volt, 50-60 Hz
- MoveInspect DPA
- MI.Probe mini
- Turn-tilt unit
- Working station
Copyright © 2021, Falcon Geomatics LLC – All Rights reserved