DEA TRACER - Measure and More
DEA TRACER is a manual coordinate measuring and scribing device. Its construction features a horizontal arm that is ideal for measuring and scribing medium- to large-sized parts such as design models, mould and die cores, carpentry structures or sheetmetal parts.
The mechanical structure of DEA TRACER has been optimized for easy manual motion. The horizontal arm is always balanced out, thus, users can position the arm precisely without fatigue, even after extensive use. Axis motion and locking are handled via control knobs and independent brakes for all axes. The axes slide on linear guideways and recirculating bearings that do not require air supply.
The basic model of DEA TRACER consists of a simple single-arm configuration. Also a digital readout and the HH-T probe head are part of the standard package. As an option dual arm versions, special work tables, a tracing kit and the PC-DMIS measurement software are available.
- Best price-performance-ratio in its class.
- Ideal for manual measurements and scribing of pieces with medium to low tolerances.
- Various ranges for X, Y and Z axes.
- Horizontal single or double arm structure allows easy loading and unloading of parts.
- Working plane available as an option. Working plane also available with special machining (hole pattern, U-slot, T-slot, or other special machining).
- Minimum installation time thanks to simple construction.
- Axes slide on linear guideways and recirculating bearings, no air supply required.
- Axes are manually handled via control knobs, independent brakes on all axes to lock and unlock every axis separately.
- Scales and linear optical transducers on all axes.
- Mechanical horizontal arm counterbalance system with fall-stop safety system.
- Standard electronic probe head for measurement applications.
- Available with optional scribing kit and accessories for any kind of scribing application.
- Wide range of simple or advanced digital readouts, alternatively PC-DMIS measurement software for direct check of measurements even on the mathematical reference model.
Single Arm Measuring Range (in mm)
from 2000 to 12000
from 1000 to 2000
from 1000 to 3000
Accuracy: MPEE= 45 + 30 L µm (L in meters)