GLOBAL eXtra - Large scale bridge CMM
GLOBAL eXtra has been designed to meet the specific requirements of dimensional inspection of car body components in a shop environment. To this purpose, this CMM is characterized by an isostatic steel workbench at a lower height from the ground and with stabilized temperature, larger measuring ranges and wider daylights, a vertical ram of sintered silicon carbide, structural temperature compensation and protection bellows on the X and Y axis. The operating temperature range is 15 to 30 °C. For a better system, flexibility, GLOBAL eXtra offers full compatibility with the HH-ACW-43MW continuous wrist and the DEA FIVE U-nique flexible fixturing system.
- Bridge structure allows to achieve higher accuracy and does not require foundations
- Slant Bridge® – exclusive patent for better stability of the mobile assembly
- Monolithic isostatic surface plate made from steel. The high machining level allows to use the FIVE U-nique flexible fixturing system (DEA exclusive patent).
- Surface plates up to 4000 mm and cross-sections up to 2000 x 1800 mm (standard dimensions) available even with Y axis stroke longer than 4000 mm
- Can be installed with surface plate flush to the floor
- HH-ACW-43MW continuous wrist available as option which mounts extensions up to 570 mm
- Greater head light (308 mm) for the use of part fixturing systems
- ACTIV® structural temperature compensation which permits operating temperature of 15 to 30 °C, daily gradient extended to 10 °C
- Temperature stabilization of the surface plate by forced air circulation
- Bellow covers on the air bearing guideways of the X and Y axes
MPEE= from 12 + 18 L/1000
MPEE= from 12 +18 L/1000
MPEE= from 12 +20 L/1000
MPEE= from 12 + 20 L/1000